Saturday, September 20, 2008

Oh, no, she's "in love" with another old dump!

Oh Lordee, once more we have to ...put up with one of her passionate whims - OLD HOUSES! Some of them have something called RADIATOR'S and they have funky bathrooms and kitchens where I GET MY FOOD EVERY MORNING (!) (At night I eat in the living room like a very civilized Maltillion should!)
Oh, Lordee - now she will make us schlep out to "God knows where" to actually LOOK at this old wreck. It doesn't even have central "air!"
Like I said ...LORDEE!! Do they REALLY think that I, "PIP", the most interesting dog in the whole WORLD - could live in a house without a jacuzzi???

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!