Saturday, September 27, 2008

This was the home of at least 3 frogs.....sob.....


Did YOU do it?
Did you sneak into my humble, Lake Shore Drive abode and sneak off with the chubby, little green dudes?
Are you the culprit who snatched them from their womb-like crypt???
I think it WAS YOU!
"Why ME?" you whine???
Well, for one thing we noticed the Glenlivet supply was down several "fingers..." and then there's the fact that we were down three "toffee almond" biscotti which I, cleverly, check before bedtime each night.
Are you holding them for ransom like those pirates off the coast of Somalia?
OY! Of course, that's it!!! Now I see your wicked, wicked scheme as you must have heard about my little "windfall" regarding two new brown bears and......WHOA (!!!) OH NO YOU DON'T!! You're NOT going to get me to blab about my new bears and bag of treats and.....OH NO YOU DON'T!!
I need to go have a "lie down" now - see what YOU'VE DONE??????
Story developing.....

Be on guard, oh bloggo-reader!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!