Friday, September 5, 2008

They're COMING! They're COMING!!


You think I'm KIDDING don't you? Admit it! You think I'm just a paranoid, pampered pooch with an over-active imagination.
I know what you're thinking! (remember that witchdoctor who read my mind? I learned a LOT from her...)
But I digress - I have to be constantly on guard around here as these two I happen to live with ("him" and "her") don't have a CLUE as to what is going on!
If it weren't for me and Bob - they would be either ZOMBIES or VAMPIRES by now OR they would be "duplicates" of themselves, of course.
And yet they go around "lalalalalalalalala" like everything is just SWELL! HAH!!!
Stupido!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!