Monday, September 1, 2008

The nightmare begins...


OK, OK, I don’t know what to make of this, but it certainly makes you think. I mean, here I am having a little nap with Spongebobby and "Bear"(a good simple soul) and I start getting these weird vibes, these telepathic messages, from someone who calls himself "Bear" but who ISN'T "Bear" - do you understand? Ya, I know its complicated but its good for your brain to manuver stories like this. Its THERAPY, OK??
Anyway, I always thought of ole "Bear" as something like furniture - in fact, I used him to cover up Bob sometimes with him. Now it seems he is, or pretends to be, something more. Who knew?

So here’s what he tells me - He is "Bear.". He is the true SPIRIT of ole sleeping "Bear" (like his SOUL...) WTF! This is getting too weird!

But wait, then he tells me that the vampires next door are not vampires at all, but watermelon pods like in that movie, "Invasion of the Bodysnatcher's." Remember - the trucks with all those PODS in them that were taking over REAL people and duplicating them??
Turns out that "false"Bob (remember him - the one they wanted to TRICK me with???) –This is how the POD people work. They make copies of people when they’re asleep. I don’t know what the hell to believe but I'm afraid to go sleepy bye now in case I might be duplicated!! Yikes - I'm so confused between the POD people, and the.....others! I think we should MOVE! You know, like to the country where there are trees, and space and trees....and NO vampires, PODS or zombies, fer chrisssake!

More on this. Developing, as they say.

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!