Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ah.....back on the couch where I belong....

Ah.....HOME at last!!! No more running and HIDING from nasty fuzzy, orange aliens from OUTER SPACE. No more being HUNGRY, etc. No more WOLFMAN or Norman Bates Motel - YIKES that place was CREEPY and had REALLY BAD sandwiches (and the newspapers DID NOT have wads of money wrapped up in them!!! SHEESH!)
Back home (sigh...) in my little night nest on the VELVET sofa, with a nice warm fire going in the fireplace, with my fave SATIN PILLOWS.
Oh, BTW, BLOGGEE - that WASN'T the right BUS!! THANKS A LOT! (I'll get you for that dear Bloggee but as I'm not leaving my house again for at least 4,000 years it will take a while....but I WILL do it - so don't think you put one over on me!!!)
Anyway, THAT dinged-up bus was going to "Slugville", Illinois so "NO THANKS!"
A nice homeless man (sniff...sniff...) told me what the RIGHT bus was so I got home at 9 last night (that reminds me, Bloggee, don't forget Daylight Saving Time change next TUESDAY - just so you don't FORGET!!)
I know "they" keep a key under the ............(censored) so I SNEAKED in and acted like "WHAT - ME RUN AWAY???? ARE YOU CRAZY????? I WAS SLEEPING UNDER THE BED THE WHOLE TIME!!!" and acted real insulted and hurt that they didn't believe me.
TEE HEE - they are so DENSE!! They, actually, believed me!! I guess they were under a "scotch haze"...hahaahhahahha.
SIGH.....it sure does feel GREAT to be home..........BUT........WHAT ABOUT SPONGEBOB?????? Holy Moses - I FERGOT ALL ABOUT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!
BOBBY WHERE ARE YOU????? COME HOME!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!