Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"Bring it on SPONGE BOY!!!"

Me and Bob had a HUGE knock down, drag out FIGHT!
Grrrrrrrrr....he makes me SOOOO MAD!
I told him I'm turning around and going BACK home and he said "NO WAY, FUR BALL!! I'm not going back there to be EATEN or DISSECTED by those DERANGED orange space-varmints!!"
Then he tried to TRIP ME and he jumped on my EAR - I don't TOLERATE THAT, you know!!
It got really UGLY!!
I don't THINK any blood (or stuffing...) was actually drawn but there are plenty of hurt FEELINGS to go around - let me tell YOU, dearest "Bloggee" (BTW, have I told you how much I *HEART" you lately????)
But, I digress....
I'm SICK of "life on the run" with no cheese, no liver, no "WATEES!!" - BOO HOOOOOOOO!!!
Bob is being REALLY MEAN!
He says he is going to go off on his own so I said "GO AHEAD and GO, SPONGE BOY!" so he turned around and scooted down the road.
"SO LONG, CHUMP!!" I hollered after him.... I watched as he moseyed down the street, trying to "hitch" a ride and, pretty soon, a semi came along and picked him up.
WHAAAA?? "BOBBY _ COME BACK!!!! I'm SORRY!!! but the truck took off and was gone before he could HEAR ME!!!
I tried to run after them but I couldn't KEEP UP!!! I don't know what to do, BLOGGEE (!) - I'm lost and SCARED and HUNGRY and THIRSTY!!!
HELP, BLOGGEE, HELP......................

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!