Monday, October 20, 2008

They followed us to the Bates Motel even!!


After eating the unnatural "plastic" sandwich monstrosity, JUST as I figured,
Bob p*ked ALL OVER the bedspread.
I had to drag HIM over to the shower to TRY to wash (UGH!!!) him up when !!!!!!!!! ONE OF THEM ZOOMED down from the ceiling and made a jump at us.
Nice Mr. Bates was just coming in to cut the tags off the PILLOWCASES with a BIG, SHARP KNIFE (or so he said....) so Bob and I ran between his long, skinny legs and dashed out into the night!
I snatched him too sharply with my razor-like incisors and he gave out a YELP! - "sorry, old man but a guy's gotta do what a guy's GOTTA DO! So SHUT UP!" and I scampered outside as fast as my little rabbit legs could carry me.
I turned to the LEFT - too dark - I turned to the RIGHT - too BRIGHT - so I just raced STRAIGHT AHEAD into a farmer's field....
There were bales of hay all around and some SCARYCROWS and a big red barn. We decided to try to sleep in there for the night (we were SOOOOO tired!!!) so IN we went and just THREW ourselves down on a lump of hay!
We fell right off to sleep but, after just a FEW minutes Bob thought he HEARD something moving around behind us.
He grabbed his mini "dig cam" (which he was carrying in his teeny, tiny backpack) and sneaked back behind an old wheelbarrow - YOW (!!!!!!!!!!) LOOK WHO WAS LURKING BACK THERE - JUST READY TO SPRING ON US!!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!