Thursday, October 16, 2008

What we are carrying:



Here's a list of what I'm bringing. HURRY UP and read it so I can get the h*ll out of here! (We have to RUSH and gather them cuz I see one of "them" sneaking around the "woods.")

One lemon biscotti
One binoculars
One plastic bag (for you know what!!)
One flashlight
One Platypus
One teapot
One bottle of "Eternal" water - (That's all we drink)

We're going to sneak down to the garage now (SSSHHH!) before "they" find out we're GONE!
We don't intend to hang around here and be DISSECTED in our sleep! Would you???
In fact, if I were YOU - I'd look over my shoulder to be sure YOU'RE not being FOLLOWED!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!