Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Meanwhile - back at the "ranch".......... "Hi, y'all!!

"They" are looking EVERYWHERE for those two little pests!
"Oooooooh, ALIENS are coming after us -they're going to GET US!!!" so the two little babies "runned away from home." Ha! They didn't know when they had it GOOD! Two "squares" a day, silk comfortors, "top shelf" ice cubes, - they had it ALL and they BLEW IT! Good riddance, I say!! More for me!!
Him" and "her" have "Lost dog" posters on EVERY lightpole for a mile around and are burning the midnight oil again - riding the old "scotcheroo" wagon into the wee hours, crying into their brewskis wailing "WHERE DID WE GO WRONG????" HAHAHHA - they went "wrong" by going to INDIANA (!!) and coming home with the little (cough, cough...) runt!!. Boy, when Pip and the "spongeman" come home - are THEY going to be in TROUBLE!!
HAHAHAHAHHA!
Meantime, I'm sitting in the old "catbird seat" - sunning myself, getting a LOT of attention, ya....I'm DEFINITELY the ****big cheese**** around here these days!
Personally, I hope they NEVER come back. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
"Bear"

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!