Friday, October 17, 2008

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Bob got CARSICK after about 3 blocks (!!) so we pulled over so he could well, you know, take care of business.
Then JUST when we were getting back in the car, I saw one of THEM leap out at us from the middle of a fern thing.
Notice the HORRIBLE grin on his ugly puss!!! He flew at poor Bobby and tried to BITE him on his corner - I gave him a KICK, grabbed Bob and we both JUMPED into our AIR CAR and took off like a bat out o' HELL!!!!
I took a glance over my shoulder (Bob was driving...) and I looked all over for the hideous THINGEE and he was NO WHERE to be found? WHERE DID HE GO??
I screamed at BOB "FLOOR IT!!" but its hard to "floor" an AIR CAR as it just sort of floats along on the wind.
Hastily, we decided to DITCH the car and run on FOOT so we took off like a bat - well, you know....and ran as fast as my little legs could carry us. WHEW! It wasn't easy - with Bob in my mouth! In out great haste to get away we BOTH forgot our "suitcase" (!!) so now we have NO provisions!!!
Oh WOE IS US - WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO??? I turned around for a second and saw the little drooling fiend was still coming, slithering down the sidewalk RIGHT BEHIND US - we have to GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!