Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Since no one will believe us - we're running away!

Now that the strange and eccentric snail "duo" is safely back in their "pot" - its ok for us to make our "getaway.
As you already know, dear Bloggee, time is of the ESSENCE when fleeing (excuse the expression!) from alien space invaders!
Here I am trying to haul my "suitcase" out the door before anyone sees me. Its REALLY HEAVY!
Its especially DIFFICULT because I have to carry old Bob in my MOUTH. Drag suitcase - pick up Bob - drag suitcase - pick up - well, you get the idea.
Tried as I will, "they" won't believe me!! We are being invaded by CREEPY aliens from OUTER SPACE. EVEN when I showed them Bob's dig cam photo's - they STILL don't believe us!! "They" said they were "Photoshopped" - did you EVER?
Like I said, deaerest, *hearted* Bloggee, its every "dog" for himself! Buh bye!!!

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!