Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lucky blog reader - I have a(nother) TREAT for you!!!



Is THIS a beautiful AND charming "person" or not?
I KNEW you would AGREE with me as, indeed, the "charm" of this "person" is, .......munificent!
May I indulge my "inner me" and say - WHAT A SPECTACULAR CUTIE!!
I TRIED my BEST to BEG "them" to buy me this "gor'gus" creature - to NO AVAIL!!! The cheap b*stards!!
He/she (it doesn't make any difference to me!) was in a window in Egg Harbor and I *hearted" him/her immediately. But no amount of wimpering, whining or wheedling would change their craggy old senior citizen minds. Cheap ^%$%**^%'s!
But I digress, dear "blogee" (if I may call you that) - almost in despair, I've begun a tentative "pen pal" correspondence with the lovely "thingee", living in the aforementioned window (see pathetic dangling price tag) but 'haven't had any response to date....sniff....sniff....

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!