Saturday, October 4, 2008

Yes, I have (beautiful) BIG EARS - so WHAT??????



Yesterday a grouping of smartass teenagers surrounded me while I was out for my daily"constitutional" and began to ask odd questions about my.......SPECIES - (can you BELIEVE it?????)

First they wanted to know - "WHAT IS IT???" and the always obnoxious "Is it some kind of a RABBIT/ALBINO SQUIRREL combination??"

OK, I'm trying to be very calm and RATIONAL about this (pause - count to "10")...........
Let me say something, for ONCE and for ALWAYS, there is NO "rabbit" or "coyote" or "albino SQUIRREL" (???) or any OTHER WEIRD thing in my DNA!! Got it??????????
I'm 50% Maltese, 65% Papillion and 12% CUTIE PIE!! Got it????

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!