Friday, December 26, 2008

Meantime, back at the LAB.....(remember the LAB?????)

TOWN TATTLER. December 26, 2008
.........................................................................................................
"Investigators and SBP (oh come on! You have to do SOME work around here - I can't do EVERYTHING for you!) agents are STILL waiting for the mysterious EGG to hatch already!

Local biologists and egg authorities are puzzled (to put it mildly) as to why the hatching process is taking so long and why it has taken on this BIZARRE and UGLY twist.

"Looks to me like this egg is doing something WEIRD but WHAT I don't know - don't ask me!" said Dr. Mort Pookleman of the Nobucks Museum in Lincoln Park."

"Something IS happening. I'll say that" said Richard Bee, lab janitor, "and I think we're going to have a development REAL SOON - like maybe tonight. Mark my words!!"

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!