Monday, December 1, 2008

Not AGAIN!!



Remember how we found this guy in the microwave the other day? Well, now he is popping up all over the place. In the fridge, on top of cabinets, on the deck. I won't bore you with the photographic evidence, but our surveillance devices have been busy, and with noteworthy results.

OK, OK!!! Don't remind me of the whole Plunko mess and how we ran away from home and ALRIGHT ALREADY, I'm really sorry we panicked and had to come crawling back with our tails twixt our legs etc., etc., etc. ALRIGHT ALREADY!!!!

But you have to admit, it is rather disconcerting. And disturbing. And we are friggin' freakin' out, if you must know the truth. But we are determined to remain OBAMA cool.

What we know so far is this. The hooded guy is some kind of weird apparition who has invaded our universe. His aspect is terrifying. We are going to get the hell away from here RIGHT NOW THIS MINUTE. He calls himself Mr. Kanobe. Or Mr. Canape. I don't know. He's a MUMBLER like the dude in the White House - remember HIM????

OK, sorry. I said I was not going to overreact. But, hey, what if you had cooked up some liver and THEN saw someone GRINNING up at you. Enough said.

Here is what Bob and the birdies (I do LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the little green chirpy one) have been able to find out. It is some kind of projection, maybe a HOLOGRAM (oh - not THAT again - it was STOOOPID the FIRST TIME!!!)

OK, OK. I have holograms on the brain. Maybe so. But hear me out. You know that scene at the beginning of Star Wars when the Princess puts her message into the droid and then it comes out when Obiwan pushes the right buttons and then they all go off to fight the evil empire and half of them get killed and well, I can tell you, I'm not going that's for damned sure, I'll move to Canada first and sweet fancy Moses that's something the weird thing seems to be getting at and he even looks like Obiwan.

Right. Stop right there. Stop right there. We're not going any further down that trail, partner.

No comments:

The "Fat Man"

The "Fat Man"
We find him strangely intriguing but they won't let us at him. I think they just want to torment us. Life sucks. One of these days me and Bob are going to get him.

This is the sink we hid under last week.

This is the sink we hid under last week.
Me and old Bob came thisclose to being wiped out by a tornado headed STRAGHT to Lakeview! That was a close one!